Donations from the USA

If you currently live in the USA, you can make a donation, with all eligible tax advantages, through
Friends of the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health:

Friends of the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
1725 I Street Northwest Suite 300
Washington, DC 2000
Attn: Susan L.Q. Flaherty Esq.

For more information on giving from the USA, please contact Susan Mullin, Senior Vice President, Philanthropy, 416-535-8501 ext. 33534 or






Centre for Addiction and Mental Health Foundation

Charitable Number:

100 Stokes Street, 5th Floor
Bell Gateway Building
Toronto, ON M6J 1H4

Toll-Free: 1.800.414.0471
Telephone: 416.979.6909
Fax: 416.979.6910 or fax the hospital

Need Mental Health Help?

CAMH operates central clinical and research facilities in Toronto. We also have 9 locations throughout the province that provide communities with education and support for program development, health promotion and prevention.

Find Help

Or contact the hospital toll-free at 1.800.463.6273